Mantra version 22.214.171.124 is out 3 days now, so here’s the changelog:
- Mobile View is now enabled by default on fresh installs
- Finally fixed the slider mysteriously not working under certain circumstances
- The videos automatic resize function (temporarily removed in 126.96.36.199) now only triggers when the screen width is smaller than 800 pixels (and Mobile view option is enabled)
- Mantra’s Presentation Page, when enabled, is now active no matter how the “Your front page displays” option in WordPress is set.
- Removed the mistakenly set gray background colour for the mobile menu (the menu will now retain the colour you set)
- Removed the “Navigation” item (mistakenly interpreted as an actual link by some mobile browsers) from the mobile menu
For a complete list of file changes, see the trac.