Pages and Posts returning "404 error – Not found"

• Author
    Marcel

after finishing the presentation page (home) all pages and Posts do return as “not found… 404 error”. pretty permalinks are working and .htaccess is writable. even short-links are not working. I might have doing something wrong when i Setup the presentation page but i have no idea what is wrong. can you please help?

Robert O’Leary

I am having the same problem with the Mantra and Tempera Cryout Creation WordPress Themes. I have been up on the internetwith IPage since November and I still do not have any menus that work on mobile devices. I tried Tempera because it was theoretically more responsive than Mantra and I still have the same problem. I don’t understand how this kind of problem is occurring with otherwise great themes. We can’t be the only ones. I’m sorry that no one seems to have helped you since September

Diane

I am also having the same problem with Nirvana all of a sudden. None of the page links are working – on ly the presentation page shows. None of the menu links work. I can see the page in the page editor, but when I go to view the page – I get the same 404 error from the page directory! I have been messing with this for days and have not figured out what happened or how to fix it. Anybody?? Help!

Thanks!!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Pages and Posts returning "404 error – Not found"’ is closed to new replies.